Terms and Conditions
Customers of Nicole Mae’s Bridal are asked to read our Terms and Conditions below carefully.
PAYMENT OF ORDER /
- Customers are required to pay a 50% non -refundable deposit on the date of ordering all bridal gowns, veils, and accessories.
- The remaining balance for your gown is due the day of collection. You will be invited to the store to collect & try on your dress upon arrival of your gown.
- No goods may be removed from the premises until full payment of the order has been fulfilled.
- All items purchased are non-returnable/refundable. No exchange is offered.
- Nicole Mae’s Bridal are unable to offer a perfect reproduction of the sample ordered. Whilst all suppliers aim to keep exact colours, very slight variations may be seen from batch to batch of dying of fabrics.
CANCELLATION OF ORDER
- All cancelled orders must be paid for in full.
SAMPLE GOWNS/SALE ITEMS/ ACCESSORIES
- Sample Gowns / Sale gowns are strictly sold as seen, are non returnable or exchangeable.
- Sample Gowns / Sale gowns need to be paid for in full on day of purchase & taken from Nicole Mae’s Bridal.
- For reasons of hygiene ALL accessories (tiaras, hair slides, fascinators) which have been removed from the premises once paid for cannot be refunded or exchanged.
- All Accessories are to be paid for in full on the order being placed.
SIZING / DESIGN
- Gowns are ordered in accordance with agreed measurements, in line with the designer charts. All gowns ordered will be discussed with the bride before order is placed to ensure the bride is happy and in agreeance with the size ordered.
- After the sales order contract has been signed and order placed, Nicole Mae’s Bridal cannot accept any responsibility in respect of any changes which may occur in the customers size and body shape. Nicole Mae’s Bridal will not be held liable for any changes to body shape between order & final fitting.
- It is likely that alterations will still be required to ensure the perfect fit, Nicole Mae’s Bridal cannot be held responsible for any costs incurred as a result of any changes to body shape between ordering date & collection.
- Nicole Mae’s Bridal do not offer an alterations service in house. However, do work alongside reputable bridal seamstresses. Of course a bride has the option to source their own seamstress for alternations.
- Nicole Mae’s Bridal can advise 12-14 weeks to be allowed for alterations.
- Gowns must be paid for in full before any alterations can take place.
- Nicole Mae’s Bridal will not be held liable for or responsible after the dress sale and any alterations.
DELIVERY & COLLECTION
- Customers are required to take their goods on the day of collection once the balance has been settled.
- Gowns are ordered in accordance of the designer delivery schedule which will be discussed & agreed with brides at the time of order. Nicole Mae’s Bridal are unable to guarantee the delivery date and cannot be held responsible for any manufactures failure to supply goods in the allocated time frame.
- Nicole Mae’s Bridal will not be liable for any breaches caused by circumstances outside of Nicole Mae’s Bridal control, including, but not restricted to acts of god, war, riot, terrorism, malicious damage, fire, flood or storm.